Create ambience in your home with a warm amber glow from our Beeswax Pillar Candle (55x105mm).
The candles burn brighter and cleaner than any other wax candles (including soy). Oh, and did I mention they burn for longer? Beeswax is a hard wax, burning up to 3 times longer than paraffin or soy equivalents!! This candle burns for 10 hours.
Our beeswax candles contain no artificial scents or colours but are beautiful just as they are, with a soft honey fragrance.
What's the buzz with beeswax?
Beeswax candles are a great way to bring health into your home. Did you know that these candles emit negative ions into the air? These bond with toxins with help to clean and purify the air. They can be a great benefit for anyone with allergies or asthma. Simply burn for 2 - 3 hours each night.
Our beeswax is collected from our own sustainably managed hives as a natural by-product of honey. It is then hand poured in small batches using only 100% pure beeswax and a cotton wick that contains no lead or metals.
The wax is untreated and uncolored and contains no additives or artificial fragances - just as nature intended. We do not use any antibiotics in our beehives and have our bees are among the most disease free bees in the world. You can be assured there is no antibiotic residues in this beeswax.
Beeswax is the only fully natural wax available which is essentially a by-product of honey making. The bees use the wax to make cells which are then filled with honey. Once the honey has ripened, the cells a capped with a fresh layer of wax. We extract the honey ourselves and then separate the wax and honey using centrifugal force. The remaining wax is then melted and filtered before being made into candles.
We do not treat the wax in any way so it still contains all of the natural benefits. It is a renewable and completely sustainable resource.
Note - don't be fooled by candles that don't state they are 100% beeswax. You only need 51% beeswax in a candle to make this claim. Go for 100% pure beeswax to gain the full benefit.
This is completely unlike paraffin candles which is a by-product of petroleum and emits toxins and known carcinogens into the air when burned. You really want to stay away from these.